Thursday, March 9, 2023

Steps and More Steps

Hello, Yesterday, I walked to church twice and then had a long walk with a friend. My steps added up to 18,521. I will admit to being tired and glad to stop. I would like to take some from yesterday and add them to today. I have been on a 12-day step streak. It feels important to get the rest for today since it is over 7,000. We are getting some snow and I had thought to go out and shovel, but it keeps melting on the sidewalk. It is beautiful on the trees. With the temperature at 36 F. I am surprise that so much is hanging around on the grass. Leroy called to report that the museum is closed. He is going to stay since he figured he would have no trouble coming home. I agree as the street looks good here. He is so lucky because he does not have to clear snow off the car as it is parked in the garage at work. At least I did not have to think about coming home late in the day from work. I was out this morning before the snow came. I had both a Dr. appointment and delivered our tax papers. We like to have the tax papers in long before this, but we still needed one report. A bit of my memory is that we already had that paper, but it disappeared. Could that be that we would misplace it, lose it? I am happy to have those papers out of here. With a bit of luck and some searching I figured out how to save a photo from and email to the phone. Now I just want to get a print made. Paula

No comments: