Monday, March 13, 2023

Laundry Carts

Hello, Who knew there is a plethora of laundry cart designs. I was serious about getting those with some donations to the drop in homeless shelter. It is a place where they can do laundry and take showers. There were no carts so clothes often ended up on the floor. One company had 33 laundry cart styles to choose from! This afternoon I met with the person who suggested it as a need. It took a bit of searching to find the style that she wanted. We ended up ordering two of them from a big box store. Leroy and I also made a donation to this project. Any extra money will be spent on laundry soap or shampoo. I am so happy to do this. It helps me to feel that I am contributing something of value. Leroy went with me on this trek because I thought we could use his tablet to order, but it did not make a good internet connection. We had to use a computer in the office. Fortunately the terrific help of the secretary there, was able to get the order aqccomplished. After we got the order done we walked to the library which is about half a mile. That was a nice walk, but the bag was a bit heavy with books and Leroy’s tablet. I only checked out two books, but he checked out four books. I carried the smaller weight to the library and he carried the full load back. Paula

No comments: