Sunday, March 12, 2023

Time Change

Hello, Who decides when it is time to move the clock ahead or back? It seems to come out of nowhere. We managed to get up early, at least Leroy woke me up. We had church choir this morning and that means going 30 minutes early to warm up and practice. I was happy to arrive at church as the wind was strong and cold. We did not dilly dally. Brian and family are in Poland now. I think it is a good time to be there since they only have the travel time adjustment when they get back. Leroy and I have traveled, changed time, come back changed time, and then had to change again with the semiannual time change. That was more then I would ever like to do again. I have been ready to eat an hour early for all meals and snacks so far. See I am flexible. What I will be like a few days from now is a guess. We should not have too much trouble going to bed early as we seem to have adapted to an age when it is quite natural. This morning on our walk to church I was rather surprised to see a homeless person out at that early hour. I assume homeless because of the things she had with her. We do often see them by this convenience store, but not so early when it is so cold. I believe they have some money so they come to buy as this place is open earlier than most. Much of the food there is not good for a steady diet. Paula

No comments: