Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Family Photos

Hello, We had some family pictures taken in 2009. I had originally intended to have them up on the wall or some place in separate frames. While I was showing them to people before they were in frames, I had them all laid out on a table. Someone suggested that I put them all in formation and all in one fame. I am so happy they said that and arranged them for me. We have the fourth set of family pictures to go in that frame. At first when the frame came home, I had it in the living room, but could not see it very often so I put it in the kitchen close to the table. Now I look at those pictures every day because I do not skip meals here, unless I am gone for the day. It is such joy to look at the smiling faces of people I love. We had pictures taken at Thanksgiving. It has taken quite a long time to get things all organized but today I took the frame and new photos to the shop to have the new replace the old. I will not get them back until the end of the month. I am so ready for that. I am including a picture of the bare kitchen wall
and a shot of the first group that we had done.
That year we had the photographer print up the pictures and I might go back to doing that as it was so well done and balanced. At the store she did tell me they would clean the frame and the glass. I did dust it before I took it in, but did not check for spots, etc. I suppose kitchens are a bit of a risk for photos. Pictures are good indeed. They lift my heart. Paula

No comments: