Saturday, January 2, 2021

Thoughts about 2020

Hello,

 

Never in my 73 years have I/we gone so long without attending a church service in a church building.

 

I have walked more this year than any other year.

 

I am now very dependent on the Internet and connective media.

 

The phone and the computer have become best friends.

 

I have learned several new things including a new meaning for the word Zoom.

 

My vocabulary has expanded to include words I had never heard before, both relating to the pandemic and the derecho. Now I use them frequently maybe even in my sleep.

 

Who knew I could wear a mask for several hours at a time.

 

We visited a South American country, Columbia.

 

We are filled with gratitude for returning health.

 

Who knew we could spend so much time together and still be together?

 

 

Paula

No comments: