Sunday, January 10, 2021

A Sunday just like others

Hello,

 

We get up, Leroy cuts my hair, we take showers, we eat breakfast, we do devotions, we set up the computer with the TV to get the big picture for church, we so some moves with Bob and Brad (physical therapists), worship with 100 other unseen people, I attend Sunday morning learning with 13 other seen participants, Leroy is not feeling well so he is napping, we take a long walk of almost 5000 steps, eat lunch of left overs, see a bird at the feeder, wash dishes, Leroy works on stamps, I watch a video with plenty of fast forwards because I cannot remember all of it from seeing it once before, we take another walk that is about 3000 steps, count underwear to learn when wash needs to be done, watch the start of two more discs that I brought home from the library to see if they are good, eat a snack, and now Leroy is reading a book while I am writing.

 

I also tried to check Fitbit on the computer, but for some reason the app and the device are not bonding. It bonds on my phone so that is ok. “Bonds” is their word, not mine.

 

I should be reading my book for Tuesday book club at the library, but for some reason cannot seem to get it to a higher priority.

 

Paula

No comments: