Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Thanks to Brian

Hello,

 

Last night we called Brian and he helped us deal with our internet provider bill. The late charge was dropped and we set up automatic payment. It is a relief to have that done. I am grateful for phones, technology, and Brian’s knowledge and willingness to come forward.

 

Leroy has been quite nervous and edgy the last three days. I believe that wears on me as well. It is not good to have no one in a household thinking at the optimum level. I had thought I was doing well handling things, but this makes me concerned. At least there is some help available. Certainly I am developing a new empathy for others who have to deal with an ill person.

 

We are hoping Leroy will once again have the steroid level reduced. He has been at this level for some time. He had seemed so good, but for some reason not so much now. That is one fierce medicine. It heals, but can make life less than stellar.

 

I am not sure if it is the stress, but I have become more aware that I am hunching over. I wore a winter coat that used to bother me when driving because the hood seems so thick against my back. I wore it yesterday and did not even notice it. I think that is due to less upright posture. I know some moves that could help, but just do not do them. Other things take precedence.

 

At the dental appointment, I learned my teeth should be in good shape for another six months. I like having my teeth clean. My mouth gets tired holding it open so long, but it is a small price to pay for clean.

 

Paula

No comments: