Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Snow Day

Hello,



With school cancelled, tai chi was cancelled as well. It all looked good outside, but the prediction was for all that to change. Something started to come down almost right on schedule. Leroy walked gingerly to church.



About an hour later I walked carefully to the pharmacy to fill a prescription to keep some mites on my face under control. Yesterday I learned that we all have these mites all of the time, but mine are growing or populating faster than they should. My face has some red areas with some bumps. Do you ever wonder what all we might be carrying around with us?



This medicine is also used to combat scabies. I only need a little, but had to buy a large tube. I could share if I knew who to share with.



As the temperatures rose a little, the snowy stuff turned to mist and created more ice. It has now gone back to being snow. I texted my boss to find out about the roads. She told me to just stay home which I gratefully did.



Our internet has been funky since Sunday. We had turned it off several times with no improvement. That means the home phone did not work. I have my cell set to wi-fi and it did not work very well until I turned off the Wi-fi. It impresses me with how much I depend on or use this technology stuff. My downstairs friend suggested I turn off every device, unplug the modem, wait a while, and plug in the modem, when the power comes up try one device. It worked. I am grateful. I can look up any little thing that I want to know. What luxury!



Paula

No comments: