Monday, January 7, 2019

Photos

Hello,



We had a family picture taken while in DC. Now comes the hard task of deciding which ones to print. Part of me wants to print them all, especially because all contain pictures of people I love.



There is some glasses glare that she said altered the face when she tried to take it out. Because I have had that happen in the past, I tilted my head slightly down so I did not have any this time. Sometimes the tilt of my head looked a bit odd. Those glasses that help us sometimes or almost all the time can be a problem in other situations.



I would also like to put the pictures in a frame that I already have with an 8x10 surrounded by eight smaller pictures. This time the problem is that I need two portrait pictures and none of them seem to be in the style. But then Leroy wonders about just tossing the idea of this arrangement and starting over with another style and frame. This is not my talent in life. I do not know what to do.



I am pleased at how the gray and black clothing looks in the pictures. I have to confess that I did wonder about it when it was first suggested, especially because I do not generally wear those colors next to my neck or chin. All of the kids thought it was a good plan and it was. Nice to be wrong when it turns out to being wrong is the best thing.



Paula

No comments: