Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Leroy's I-Touch Watch

Hello,

I found the watch a bit reduced than we had previously looked at so I got it. Leroy was quite surprised at this Christmas gift as he had not expected it after he declared he was not sure that it was worth it.

Then it was time to get it out of the box, no problem, set it up, problem. The first problem was that the language on the watch was Italian. “Are you sure it is Italian?” I wanted to know.

“Yes, I have had enough Latin to make the connection,” Leroy said with exasperation, “I cannot get it to sync with my phone.”

He tried different things, looked on line and finally declared, “I will take it to church. There are some people there who can help me.”

The watch and phone a synced and the language is English. Now however, Leroy has to figure out what are the best settings for his life and activities. He is also not very happy with how quickly his phone battery goes down. He is pleased that he can make calls, answer calls send texts, etc. with this watch. Amazing what this lowly version can do.

Some days he wears it and some days not, depending on his mood.
What will I get him next year? I cannot imagine.

Paula

Oh no, his birthday is on the horizon. He will be 70. Seems like there should be something special, but I have no clue what that might be.

No comments: