Sunday, September 2, 2018

Pears Done

Hello,



Even though I try not to work extra on Sunday, I asked Leroy if he would be willing to help for about half an hour. He agreed and we got the job done even though he did not do everything just as I would like it done. There were only four jars of pears left to do consequently it did not take so very long. Most of them were quite ripe, but they probably would have been ok for one more day. I am pleased that all of the jars sealed. I feel myself relax when I hear that little pop as the lid settles into place.



That means I have the entire day tomorrow and I suppose Tuesday  to figure out how to fill it by myself as Leroy will be working. How many walks can I take or perhaps I should go for a good bike ride. Leroy rode early this morning before it was light. I will not go so early.



He did see many small animals as well as thirteen deer. I would have liked to have been there, but I felt I needed to stay at home and make breakfast as well as get ready to walk to church.



I have been looking for my list of the clothes that I have stored at Miriam’s but could not find it. I found Leroy’s list on paper. I suspect mine was on the computer, but we now have a new computer. Even though we saved the documents to a flash drive, I did could not locate it. Perhaps now that I have a smart phone, I will take pictures or make a list on the phone. But there is no guarantee that I would still look in the proper place. I just hope Miriam is prepared to loan clothes. I am going to concentrate on packing toothbrush, underwear, and shoes/sandals. I will probably wear sneakers and pack sandals as they take less room. I also read somewhere that in case of a plane accident it is good to have your feet protected in good shoes.



Paula

No comments: