Friday, September 7, 2018

Nothing Special

Hello,

Leroy and I have felt busy almost all of the time, but we have done nothing special although a lot of steps have been recorded. some of the time has been spent playing games, taking children to school and walking in the morning with Nora. Last night we "played" soccer in the back yard. I did more running than I thought I might. it was great although it made it more difficult for me to fall asleep. Leroy is not bothered by anything like that so he was out almost instantly.

We picked up the neighbor girls at their school as no one else was free at that time. Leroy drove their new car and the google lady and I navigated. We two females worked quite well. Leroy had trouble hearing either of us. I turned up the volume on my phone, turned off the car radio, and turned up the temperature since I could not figure out how to turn down the fan before Leroy could hear that calm voice telling him when to turn. I merely turned my head toward him and started speaking clearly in full sentences so he could figure out what I meant.

We really had no trouble finding the school. We were a bit early so turned off the car to wait in line. When it was time to move on the car did not start as Leroy went through the steps. on the second try it worked. I was happy to spot these two girls almost immediately. I had seen them briefly the night before which helped as growth changes appearance. After they got in the car there was again difficulty getting the vehicle to start. It is one of the push button type and I wonder if Leroy did not push the button firmly enough.

Always there is new learning just to make life interesting.

Paula

No comments: