Saturday, January 20, 2018

One Car Washed

Hello,



We went to the car wash when it was still below freezing this morning. It seemed like the streets would not yet be slushy when finished. Other people were there ahead of us so we got to sit and visit for a time. I suppose it did not really take two of us, but I am not comfortable driving through a car wash. I had never even been in one until after I was married. After that we frequently washed the car at home. So it is not really in my skill set although I realize it does not take so much learning as something that I lack.



The streets were really quite clear, but our alley is still part off the winter scene. I had Leroy stop so I could scrape out the junk in the garage that had fallen off the car before he pulled in. After that we dried a bit more even though the wash is supposed to do that. It was not perfectly clean, but much better than it had been. We are not big on the car wash detail so it had been months, but I do not know just when.



I am not sure when the other car will get a bath. It could still be some time before that happens.



I washed bedding today and we hung that out. It was quite cold then, but has warmed up now. The sun is on the clothes line more in the summer, but I am hoping the breeze and the good temps will help.



Leroy and I are making tracks on shredding extraneous papers in the files. That feels so satisfying to me, especially when I think about lifting weight and moving. It is important to get some things done on a regular basis. I also eliminated two books. I realize that is not many, but each one out is good. Now if I could just go through pictures and lower that supply we would be in good shape.



Paula

No comments: