Thursday, January 18, 2018

Healthy

Hello,



The dermatologist checked my skin on my entire body and pronounced it clear. I will have an appointment every six months for the next two years to make sure that the squamous cell carcinoma has not put in an appearance in another spot.



To help my health I walked the mile to the clinic. The temps on the first segment were below zero, however the wind was light or none. That was helpful, but the cold was seeping through my mittens. Oh I want to replace this pair with a like type.



On the walk home the temperature had come up about five degrees and it all felt much better. With some additional walking I have more than 10,000 steps. Leroy and I will walk two more miles to and from choir tonight so that will give me perhaps 3000 more steps.




Steps totaled over 16000. Feeling good about that. I just did not have enough time to get this sent out.



Even though my hair was not so long I got a cut today because it seemed that two weeks would be too long. This was in a sense an expensive cut since so little was taken off.



Leroy is putting contacts phone numbers in his new phone. Every once in a while I hear him say a name and “who is this?” Do you have people listed in your phone, but cannot come up with an idea of who they might be? I have not looked lately, but I suspect it is true for me too, although Leroy has many more names in his list.



Paula

No comments: