Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Email Woes

Hello,

I blog and send these writings to a number of people. Because I have so many that I send I have two email accounts that I use. When the numbers get too large they will not let me send the letter. One of my email accounts updated. Since that time I have not been able to send my group letter. I suppose they have it tagged as spam because it is such a big group. I have started to write to small groups to let them know to check my blog, but it is a slow process.

Today I delivered some of the neighborhood newsletters. I met one man who told me he is the nephew of a famous Iowan. However, he made me promise not to tell because he wants to remain just an ordinary person in the neighborhood. He even showed me a book that he had about his uncle. It was nice to see that. I want to tell about it, but I am trying to keep my promise.

Leroy and I pulled weeds in our front garden and put in tomato cages as well as tried to find things that the mystery vines can climb. The tomatoes are also mysteries. We put compost on from our own bin. The heat must not have been high enough to kill the seeds. I am hoping for butternut squash and some cantaloupe. Time will tell. Today I wondered if one of them was really a pumpkin. In any case we are going to have trouble keeping all of these vines under control. The lettuce is finally starting to grow as are the beets. Then there is another mystery thing that we planted. As our memories fade we need to write down what we have put in the soil.


Paula

No comments: