Monday, October 5, 2015

Life Organized

Hello,

Leroy has posted the car for sale. He even got it washed. As near as we can remember this car has not been washed since we moved here in 2012. Leroy is not into washing cars often. Guess I am not either, although I was the one who had the other one washed, but only three times. Not excessive! When I came in the garage after the trip home with the new car, Leroy wondered about washing it because I had run into a few bugs that left their remains splashed about. Now is that an excessive idea to wash this vehicle after every 50 mile trip?

Leroy did pick up all of those stamps that were on the small desk. The table, however, is still loaded. I can handle that much clutter for a few days. I do better with a layer of dust than clutter or too many things around me. Even at work I sometimes have to pick up before I can get anything done. It bothers my mind.

I have brought in most of my houseplants. The only ones still out are the ones that are going to school, two ferns and a Christmas cactus. Oops! There are also three amaryllis and a poinsettia that need to come out of the ground. I thought I would leave the poinsettia because I have never been able to make them turn red again. Leroy thinks it looks so nice that we should bring it in. Who knows this might be the magic time that it all works.

I am impressed with myself because I cleaned up some random dead leaves from the iris and winter onions. Those onions have consistently been growing and growing. Before most meals I just dash out and pull a few. They are the green type of onion so I use the entire small bulb and stem. What a gift from my Ukraine neighbor in Chariton. She gave me four onions the first spring we were there. We ate three of them and kept one. They have just been a wonderful gift that keeps on giving. I have certainly passed out a lot of the bulbs, hoping that others benefit as well.


Paula

No comments: