Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday Work

Hello,

Both Leroy and I worked today. I worked a little longer than he did. He felt tired after he came home, took a nap on the floor, and when he woke his inner ear was full of fluid. That is the down ear. He also said his hip hurt. I suspect he did not move the entire time. Now you should know that we have two beds here, neither of which was occupied. It is not unusual for him to choose the floor. Do other 66 year old guys do this or am I married to one of a kind?

He worked at the museum in the morning and then did a nursing home service in the afternoon. I am not sure, but I would imagine that he frequently looks at a schedule to figure out where he is to me. I rarely know where he is.

I was busier with people than I thought I would be. Because of the cold and the wind I thought many would stay home. But we might be getting used to the temperatures or people felt they need a movie or book to keep them occupied. It was not summer time busy but just a steady stream.

There is a lot of work on my desk and I thought I might be able to get more of that done than I did. Next week is another chance to help the pile get smaller. I do like to be busy so it will be good.

I was so grateful for a car that starts and keeps me warm while traveling. Life could be so excruciatingly different. Just think, these materials endure the temperature extremes and do not complain while wrapping us in a cocoon.


Paula

No comments: