Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Leroy’s Birthday

Hello,

“Happy Birthday,” I told Leroy before we got out of bed. I was rather proud of myself for remembering in a timely fashion.

“Should I give you your presents now?” I wondered.

“Yes, that would be great,” Leroy said.

I was pleased because He seemed to like all of the gifts. He got an outdoor thermometer which we may change for one of those digital ones. Has anyone had good luck with those? We had one about 12 years ago and it did not work well. I would guess that they have improved. But what would be a good brand?

Next he got a neon green t-shirt. Just when he will use this I am not sure because he likes his bike shirts with the pockets in the back. However this was on his list.

The last gift was a tea pot with three small cups. He wants the pot for the church office. I will now have to make or find a cozy for it.

Nice to know the gifts were appreciated. Maybe I should start thinking about next Christmas now. Actually that will not happen. I seem to do better in the week ahead mode. Pressure makes it happen. Now I can relax for several months.


Paula

No comments: