Saturday, June 1, 2013

Forgetful

Hello,

Last night Leroy decided that he would like to do a little camera shopping as well as pick up the pictures. So off we headed to the stores. The first stop was to look at cameras; while there we also looked at TVs and clothing. Then Leroy remembered that we could look at the can openers. At another store we looked at some of the same items totally forgetting to pick up the pictures at a third store. That was one of the main reasons to make this trip! At least it is not so many miles away, but I still might not go back until next Wednesday when I do not work. Goodwill is in the same area and I have some things to drop off there. I tend to forget them so two things that are neglected can be taken care of in one trip.

 I think I forgot to give you the update from the Dentist. He told me that if the chip did not bother me I could just ignore it as everything is still fine. He took an x-ray because he could not see so well how the crown was constructed. He did not charge me for this visit. I was amazed and impressed about the generosity of people.

I talked with Sarah this morning and learned that Natalie had been talking to her father in the emergency room. Somehow she hung up on him and called me. So I could have called him for an explanation. Also Sarah commented that she thinks I could have stopped the call and just called her back and it would have worked. As she said, “It is not like it used to be where if the caller did not hang up the call was not finished.”

I guess times and technology have changed. Sometimes in the moment I forget that.


Paula

No comments: