Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Anniversary

Hello,

Leroy and I noted 42 years of being together. Leroy informed me yesterday that it was about to be. He also thought of it first this morning. He is much better at this stuff than I am. We mostly spent a quiet and ordinary day. Leroy went to work. He wanted to ride the bike, but it was raining when he was ready to leave so he changed clothes and unpacked his bike bags. It was only misting a little when it was time to come home, but he was still happy to be dry.

I did pick up the two pictures that were framed. They do indeed look very nice. I looked around and thought a couple places might be good for hanging them. Leroy came home and pointed out two more. They will get on the wall, but I am going to think on it a little more before we pound the nails. Was that our anniversary gift to each other?

I did make gingerbread for Leroy and I asked him to put rain-x on the car windows. Seemed to me that would be a nice present since I have wanted it on there for some time now. We have gone from being a little dry to almost soggy with more rain predicted in the future. This should help me see out of the windows.

I walked over to the library to look at the paper in a dry time that became rain just before I left the library. My raincoat kept my upper body dry, but my knees were wet. I am grateful for a warm dry place to come to and change my clothes. I even have choices of clothes to put on how is that for rich? It almost seemed like fall with gingerbread in the oven.

Paula

No comments: