Sunday, June 2, 2013

Lists

Hello,

I often make lists that map out the day. I am finding that if I do not do this I just fritter away the time with nothing special. Now I am hoarding little “to do” lists from days when I do not finish the tasks. I will surely do them tomorrow! Well, maybe, maybe not. At any rate it helps when Leroy is home and he has the same task focus. Today we had planned to bike ride to Ely and work on the garden there. We were cold as we walked to church. Leroy said he was quite cold when he came home. I came home about two hours later and still felt cool. The bike ride no longer looked attractive. We talked about driving down, but I assured Leroy that I would leave for work early so I could do some garden work before I went to work. One of the problems in doing that is keeping clean so I look decent when I go to work. I may just get a little done and finish on Thursday after work if it is not raining. I have not looked at the predictions for this week but I understood that we were to get more rain.

Leroy and I stayed home doing a little work around the house here. We pulled some weeds, moved some plants, hung a new piece of clothes line, and made plans. Hopefully things will look better when the moved plants are well established.

Our church was going to walk the neighborhood this afternoon handing out some information. I had wanted to participate in that but figured the garden work took precedence. Now I wish I had remembered that walking task after we decided not to ride the bikes so far. It was beautiful and sunny out lifting our spirits.

Now what is on my list for tomorrow? Enough, enough!


Paula

No comments: