Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Those Pictures

Hello,

I had the security set to high for you all to see the photos I posted. Here is the revised address. https://picasaweb.google.com/111129304688608118094/20120407?authkey=Gv1sRgCOOUveah6sOExwE#

I hope that work a bit better for you if you would like to see them. I have to keep learning new things because they have changed the set up for this. Miriam gave me a tutorial on posting pictures on Facebook. I so seldom do it that I spend much more time on it than I would like.

As I told Miriam, I will have to spend more time on it, as in time, it will be my responsibility at the library. I also will have to get acquainted with Twitter which I have never used.

Pictures, makes me think of those we have up around the apartment. We have all of the larger pictures hanging on nails that were already left in place. It makes for some interesting views. It is necessary for me to have them all out to know what I have and where they might go. The trouble with having them up for more than a week or two is that they start to look quite normal in those odd spots they are now hanging. I do not have enough time today, but soon I will take some pictures of this place. I am inclined to send them out with my pictures just where they are so you can have a chuckle.

We have one print of the Eiffel tower that we bought when we were in Paris in 2005 or 2006. We have not framed it because it is a size appropriate for Europe and does not fit in the generic frames here. I am now determined to get it framed and perhaps just cut the edges to make it work. Can I cut straight? Scary, Scary!

Paula

No comments: