Monday, April 2, 2012

Observations


New Brighton, MN

Hello,

First I have to apologize to the older guys who helped move the piano. They did not act really old just put some effort into moving this piece of furniture. The help was much appreciated.

Sunday, Sophia and I went for a walk to the park. On the way home, she commented that her father, Brian, had a beautiful smell. Then she proceeded to say, “Everyone has a different smell, you know.”

“Um-hum,” I responded wondering where this conversation was going.

“Some people don’t smell very good,” she added. “But my dad has the best smell. It is really pretty.”

I did not ask where I fit in the line up as I was not sure it was safe to know. One thing I know for sure some of us are born with a more sensitive sense of smell.

Sarah and her girls came this morning. The two older children have been playing together quite well. Logan at a year and Natalie at six months are paying some attention to each other. We did a video chat with their cousins in Utah. Some of that time I had both of the little ones on my lap. They started feeling each other’s heads. They also shared a stuffed ladybug and had a smiling good time with that.

It was wonderful to have good weather today as we could spend some time in the back yard as well as going to the park. We are hoping for a string of nice days so we can be outside some of each day.

Paula

No comments: