Thursday, April 5, 2012

Busy, Busy!


New Brighton, MN

Hello,

I was not so much help yesterday as I did not feel good. I had some abdominal pain along with a slight fever. It is hard to know if I had what Logan had when I came or if it was my own thing and perhaps even diverticulitis. At any rate last night I did not eat, but only drank water, or a little milk along with some plain yogurt so I could swallow my calcium pill. I did take a couple Tylenol last night before going to bed. I slept well; do not feel perfect today, but much better than I did feel. I have eaten lightly and less bulk than usual. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Logan went to daycare today. The two older girls just have gotten along so very well that Sophia stayed home. At times I almost wondered if Natalie missed Logan as he would often come up to her and interact for a short time.

Yesterday morning when I walked Cloe, we saw three deer. In spite of the nearness, these animals were not even especially concerned about a dog, merely looking at us before they went back to grazing.

Later in the morning, all children, Sarah, Cloe, and I again went to the park so the children could play on the equipment. Logan seemed to be enjoying swinging when he fell asleep. He was so sound asleep that he did not wake up when I moved him to the stroller, however I woke him up when I tried to get him out at the house. Natalie also had a great nap on the ride home.

In the afternoon, Sophia, Lexi, Logan, Brian and I went back to the park to fly a kite. The breeze was a bit light, but by running, these girls could get it up and keep it up as long as they were moving.

This morning I took an abbreviated walk but still managed to see a Mallard pair on the sidewalk.

I am always walking my two miles per day and some days even more.

Paula

No comments: