Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow is Falling

Hello,

I am trying to track my steps for a wellness program. I have a pedometer, but it only works if worn. I forgot it this morning on a walk that is about a mile one way. So I am adding 1000 steps for that although my walk this afternoon of 1.5 miles logged more than 2000. I would not want to inflate the results.

It had just stated to snow when I took my trip to the library. By the time I came back, after stopping at two stores, my footprints were almost filled. Hours later it is still snowing. When it stops I hope to have enough fortitude to go out and shovel. I think it might be nice since the temperature is higher at 15 F. Also at the moment there is no wind so it should be fun. Maybe Leroy will feel guilty enough to join me and we might finish the drive. It is nice to have it clear when the paper comes as they drive up to the house.

The Christmas tree has been put away along with the advent wreath. It is nice to have things back to normal if I could just remember what normal is. There are still extra plants upstairs. I will have to think on that for a while.

Leroy wants to use a stain glass three dimensional star at the church. We have searched many places for it, but no luck yet. I think I have seen it in a box and Leroy cannot remember seeing it since we have moved to this house. Frustration mounts even though I have found some other missing items.

Leroy canceled confirmation classes, but wonders if he should have since it does not look that bad out. But then we live in town close to the church unlike others who travel the country roads. Choir was canceled as well and the one person who had planned to come to yoga told me she was going to drive on home.

More cold is expected on Friday so that yoga group will not meet. I will have to work on my own.
Paula

No comments: