Friday, July 2, 2021

Mattress shopping

Hello,

 

Mattress shopping is hard work. Or maybe it is the decision making once information has been gathered. Leroy and I went to one store in the morning and another in the afternoon. Unfortunately the one which was the most expensive felt the best for Leroy who has a slight amount of scoliosis. He used the words “good” instead of saying it was “ok” which is how I know that it felt quite fine for him.  I did not notice that much difference, but maybe I am an insensitive person.

 

After the first store visit, I was all ready to buy their product. After the second store I am ready to buy their product if it makes Leroy feel better even if it costs twice as much. Who knew mattress could be so expensive? It has been years since we last purchased one and there is a bit of sticker shock. No pressure, but the sales are over in three days. Decisions, decisions or wait until next year when prices might be higher yet.

 

We even missed both our morning and our afternoon snack. Now there is a hardship!

 

Paula

No comments: