Saturday, May 1, 2021

How much energy?

Hello,

 

I went to the dentist last week. Our supplemental insurance will pay for some of that, but I have to fill out and send in their form. That seemed easy enough; we have done it in previous years. I had to sign into their web site which took a bit of doing since I thought I had just lost my user name and password. It turned out I have never signed in before, just Leroy had. Finally I was there searching their site for the forms to print off. No luck, I called to TV watching Leroy to come help me. He did not see it either. There was a seven minute video about my benefits. With a sigh I watched it skipping ahead when I knew the content. At one point they pulled down a menu that I had not previously noticed. Forms, flashed before my eyes. I swiftly went to the website, clicked on the arrow and there it was. I printed off four forms so if I made a mistake I was prepared. Two were for Leroy because he will also soon go to the dentist. I was tired by the time all that was done, so I did not fill out the form. Soon, soon.

 

This afternoon, Leroy and I went to a park a bit farther from our home, but still in the city. People have often talked about the wonderful trail in the woods. Even thought the temperature was 86 degrees F. we headed off. I left the water bottles in the car because I did not seem like it would be that long. This was a nice trail, but it was quite steep. The number of downed trees was astonishing. Impressive work had been done to reopen the trail. They had sawed through some large trees. But they did not take out the fallen as it was probably very difficult to get a truck in there to do it.

 

This walk was probably a mile or two and we were quite dry when we got back to the car. We both drank all the water we had brought before we headed home. Even though we have not had air conditioning on, it seemed like it was because we have not opened the windows and it is quite a lot cooler than it is outside. Various energy used for this.

 

Paula

 

No comments: