Friday, March 22, 2019

Spring Outside

Hello,



I hung out all of the washed clothes today, not just the sheets. I like that smell as I bring them into the house. It will be refreshing to slip into bed and have that smell wrapped around me. It was a bit cool when I hung things out. My fingers were happy to come back inside and warm up. However, the sun and the breeze did their work and chased out the wet. As usual any thicker places took a little longer.



One good thing about living on the second floor is that I get a lot of stair climbing exercise. I feel that I have had a work out because I go up and down several times, both to hang the clothes as well as to check on the amount of dryness that has been achieved.



I took an abbreviated walk in the afternoon. Abbreviated because I had to come home and use the bathroom. However in the evening I walked to the grocery store. I was happy to feel the buzz on my wrist telling me that I had made my 10,000th step. I knew I was close, but resisted looking because then I get hung up on them. A little surprise jolted me when I felt the vibration on my arm. It seems to take a nanosecond to figure out what is going on.



For some reason at the grocery store my credit card chip could not be accessed. After inserting the chip end, I tried sliding it, than the message was, “Please insert.”



When I inserted it again it informed me that the chip was bad even though I had used it in the morning without incident. Luckily I had enough dollar bills and four cents so I could make my purchases. When I walk to the store, I only carry one credit card. I did not want to put any purchases back, but that would have been the next step had I not found enough money.



Paula

No comments: