Sunday, March 17, 2019

Snow Again

Hello,



I woke up last night to go to the bathroom. The light between the blinds seemed to be more than usual. The air was white. Without glasses I pronounced, to myself, that it was fog. This morning when I opened the blinds while wearing glasses. I could tell that it had snowed. Quite a different picture than what I thought was out there. Never make assumptions when one cannot see.



This was the type of snow that is beautiful. The trees and fences had a nice amount sitting on them. There was little or no wind. The sidewalks were not covered unless they were in deep shade. Our walk to church was quite pleasant. I did not even wear boots, but had on some good walking shoes. By the time we left church, most of the snow was off the trees and very much gone from the sidewalk. Now you would not know that it had snowed.



I took an hour nap this afternoon. For some reason I felt extremely tired in church and on the walk home. My lower back hurt and I felt a bit achy. Now I feel quite fine with no explanation for that short down turn.



Tonight Leroy and I are going to a concert of the USAF band. It should be good. We do like this small community and all of the opportunities that appeal to us. One plus is that we do not have to travel very far to enjoy. This one is probably only 2-3 miles from our house. We will drive, but not far.



Seven years ago today we moved into this house. We thought we were only staying 1.5 years. Shows we do not know much about the future.



Paula

No comments: