Saturday, March 16, 2019

Hang Clothes Outside?



Hello,



All at once it seems that it might be nice to hang clothes outside. There is no snow under the clothes line which is amazing. Would they dry when it is only 40 degrees? The wind blowing might do the job. I suspect that my mother would not have even questioned the situation and just hung them out. I know she hung out clothes when they would freeze on the line. Course the remainder of the job had to be done inside.



Right now Leroy is napping, but we are going to take a walk a bit later. I want to see what the progress is on a building that is being renovated and repurposed in our neighborhood. Seems to me there have been many changes in the seven years we have lived here. I see most of them as being positive.



It is so nice to see more people out and about. The dairy queen is even getting a bit more business. When they opened it was so cold that I did not see anyone stop there.



When it is drier I will go around the block and pick up all of the clutter that has blown in and been covered by the snow. Right now I do not want to touch it. I always wear gloves, but they are not much good at keeping my hands dry.



Leroy has not ridden his bike to work lately. Mostly because he has done a combination of church and museum work on many days which requires more driving time.



I am not ready to get on my bike, but I am going to hang some of the clothes. Only the larger items will go out so that I do not have to get cold hands.



Paula

No comments: