Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Snoring, who me?



Hello,



This morning Leroy said I was snoring as I spent the last part of the night on my back. Could that really be? Does he really know what he heard? Snoring is an activity that is beneath my dignity. Doesn’t he know that only men snore?



Our nights have a certain amount of drama to them. For instance, before I moved onto my back Leroy said, “It is almost time to get up.”



I was in a deep sleep at that point. When I asked him about it this morning he thought maybe he had been dreaming. Not to disturb his sleep, but to get comfortable I shifted to my back. Was my move a subconscious method of revenge?



Luckily, when my snoring disturbed him, he did not do much except jiggle the bed a bit which apparently caused the snoring to stop.



When Leroy is snoring, which really almost never happens, I just tell him to roll over and that works miracles. He thinks I treat him like a dog.



For some reason Leroy’s breathing is rather noisy. Sometimes I have trouble not hearing it. Can you imagine, Leroy tells me that he needs to breathe?



Peaceful sleep to you.



Paula

No comments: