Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Getting Well

Hello,



Yesterday I went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned and checked in spite of having a slight sore throat, a bit of a cough as well as a runny nose. I did tell the hygienist about my condition before she started. She responded, “I wear a mask and gloves so it does not bother me.” I do like getting my teeth cleaned. It feels good for a day or two.



I did not feel too badly so went to work in the afternoon. However, as the day worn on I coughed more and felt more and more tired. A number of tissues ended up in the wastebasket close to my desk.



That night sleeping was a bit difficult with a full head and coughing from time to time. I had today off from work and was quite happy to stay home and make granola only to realize that I was out of unsweetened coconut. I made a quick trip to the store and got the granola made before lunch. I am grateful that I live in a place where the stores are so close. I could easily make this trip that was about a mile away.



This afternoon I took a nice nap and felt quite a bit better. I am hoping for a nice sleep tonight which will set me up for a day of work tomorrow. I have yoga in the morning. I am not looking forward to any poses which have my head hanging down. However, by then my head might have cleared out considerably. I am much peppier than I was earlier today and yesterday.



Paula

No comments: