Sunday, April 29, 2018

No List, No Book

Hello,



I have not had a list of jobs in the last few days. That definitely has affected my job outcome. Instead of being focused, I float around in my mind and then in life wondering what I should do next. Frequently I think of something to attend to, but something else that might have been more important, remains unfinished.



I have worked on the picture puzzle that I got out on the last day that we had snow. This has kept me indoors. I finished all the easy parts of that and only the sky with no clouds stretches out empty.



Leroy on the other hand made a mental list today. He announced rather proudly, “I was able to cross off all four things on my list.”



He has stolen my line. I have to get back in the groove.



One of my problems right now is that I do not have a good fiction book to read. I have two nonfiction selections that are about half read. However, I still like to have some fiction around to give me some escape or entertainment. Course, Leroy feels that my fiction books are not entertainment, but serious. That is true, but I know it is not real so it is good.



This afternoon I went out once again to pick up trash. I went up our alley and down the street that is on the other side. I got two full grocery bags for my effort. It does not look so bad to go past, but there are many things that are flat on the ground. I also pick up each piece of plastic that I see even if it is just a broken piece of something. I figure that plastic is so bad for the earth I should eliminate it from my life, but I do not know how to do that.



Paula

No comments: