Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Prepared

Hello,



After work, Monday night when I got out to the car I saw frost on the windows. I searched unsuccessfully, in the car, for something with which to extract it. I even tried a cloth that I keep in there to use if there are rain spots on the windows. I turned the car on turned up the fan, heat, and buttons that proclaim the ability to clear front and rear windows in the cold. Soon the front windows looked a bit better. I also used the washer function consequently the wipers were able to clear it enough that I could see almost everything. The back was not as good, but I departed anyway. All went well. One good thing about driving at night I could see the head lights behind me through the haze.



As soon as I pulled into the garage I put a brush with a scraper in each car. Now we are more prepared for winter driving than we were just a week ago. However, today it was warm enough that I washed out my garden gloves outside and felt quite comfortable doing that in spite of the brisk wind blowing.



I like to take the screens off for the winter because I like looking through clear windows. I have done that so I am more ready than I was. I washed half of the windows, but have not motivated myself to finish the job. I only seem to think of it when I do not have the time to tend to that matter.



I have switched my winter and summer clothes around so I can dress more warmly if I need to. I even found everything that I thought about finding.



The flannel sheets are on the bed so it feels deliciously cozy to slip under the covers as we go to bed. The down comforter is on top to give warmth from above. What a great experience!



Paula

No comments: