Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Tight Pants

Hello,

I put on some jeggins this morning. Why I bought these I do not know. I do to know, trying to keep up with style. They are a size medium so they should be plenty roomy except for the panel in front that is to hold any wandering stomach overflow in place. This morning I had them on about half an hour when I realized it was not going to be a good fit. Trying them on in the store and wearing them around the house for another day did not tell the tale. I must have been slim on those days. Pain was telling me to take off these pants. Sigh! I need something that is small in the legs, but large in the waist. It seems food cannot be processed through my intestinal system if my pants are tight. Apparently my father had the same problem. He wore suspenders. Perhaps, I can make that the new fashion accessory with baggy pants. I cannot find the store slip to take these back so I will just have to pass them on to my friend who works with refugees. Do you think they will be the proper size? At least now I can wear baggy underpants as long as the outer pants do not hug too close. Or I can wear bikini underpants so they do not put much pressure on my abdominal area. Who decided tight is better anyway? Perhaps it makes ones legs look great to have them outlined for all to see.

I do have two pair of slim legged pants that fit a bit below the waist. I can wear them all day without a problem, but I would like another pair to give some variety to my clothes. The corduroy pants that are baggie and feel almost like wearing nothing appeal to me, but once I noticed someone’s glance when they saw them. An interesting expression crossed their face. Since then I have seldom worn them even though I want to.

Paula



No comments: