Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Where Does My Brain Go?

Hello,

This morning Leroy had on a sweater that I felt did not go so well with his pants. He made some comment about his clothes so I told him what I thought. “Would you find something that is better?” he asked.”

“Sure, do you want to change the sweater or the pants?” I wanted to know.

“I would like to wear the sweater,” he stated.

I headed off to look for the dark khakis that we had just recently gotten at the fabulous price of 90% off. We were both please with them as they fit him so well and were of a good quality.  Because the closets in this old house are small, I searched in the first place I thought they might be. No luck! I moved on to the second and still did not find them. Leroy also looked to no avail. At that point I chose a different pair of pants which also looked quite fine with his sweater. Later I looked in the first closet, touching each pants as I went past. There they were! They were darker than I remembered. We had assumed that they must be in the apartment, but where was a big question. I thought maybe Leroy had put them away somewhere and did not remember doing it. I distinctly remembered putting them on a hanger. Maybe I need a vision check?  I will have to work on some memory games to find out if I can sharpen the results.

It is like that at work sometimes. There was a rather large container of mini candy canes on my desk yesterday. No one seems to know anything about them. One of my young colleagues commented that she worries that she might be losing some essential brain power when things like that happen. I am off the hook as everyone thinks this jar appeared on Saturday when I was not even there. Yes!

Here is a link to some of the pictures from the weekend and Brian’s graduation. A picture was taken of Leroy, me and our children, but it must have been with someone else’s camera. I also do not know why I do not have a picture of us with Sarah.


Paula


No comments: