Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Packing

Hello,

I should be packing instead, I am looking at the Internet and writing a letter to you. I was making sure that I did not have any important messages. I also want to check the ten day forecast for DC one more time. Just did that and we are going to a warmer place. Leroy has been fussing about what coat to wear, but I have selected, whether it is the right one or not will be known later. I have laid out all of the things I want to take with me, but have not put them in yet, just a little concerned about, will they fit.

Leroy is working this morning and he has already packed. He is such an organized guy when it comes to traveling, picks out a few things and puts them in, done!

If I did not feel so busy, I might take a picture of the blooming Christmas cactus and send it to you. Without out the smart phone it is a longer process. I suppose some day we will have to get one of those gadgets too. Our camera has a WiFi capability, but that is to connect to a smart phone. Just now I took a picture of the cactus because I think it will be quite different when we return. Later I will post that picture. I am enjoying the cactus with the sun coming in the window. I am thankful for such a nice room to have where I can write letters to you.

Wishing all of you an uplifting and refreshing Thanksgiving.


Paula

No comments: