Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Photos

Hello,

Yesterday our set of photos (for the church directory) came in the mail. Leroy did not open it, because he knows I like to look at such things? It would have been ok if he had opened it. As it was I went through this set of thoughts and emotions.

I opened, pulling out first, the set of nine wallet size pictures. “Wow, we look good. We did not need to purchase that wrinkle smoothing, hair fixing, and blemish diminishing touch up. Our color choices were good for each and we looked good together.” I was pleased.

Next in line was the 5x7 set. It was now clear that there were some winkles to be seen, but not excessive, especially on that young guy, Leroy. My hair had some funky curls, but I suspect that is quite normal. At least my teeth were not stained and Leroy’s mouth, as usual for a picture, was closed with a hint of a smile. Our color choices were good and we looked good together.

With a little dread I looked at the 8x10. More pronounced smile wrinkles are visible on me, Leroy even has a wrinkle here or there. I also noticed a bit of my hand on his arm at the bottom of the picture. The guy had told us they would crop it so that would not show. I suppose that touch up could have taken it out. Centering probably dictated that the hand be left in. I had not planned to get such a large frame for this picture, but I might have to get the next size up so it can be matted. That somehow will make it more dramatic than I intend. Our color choices were good and we looked good together.

Because of copyright laws and ethics I cannot post a print of the picture for you. Consequently, you can imagine us just as young as the last time you saw us with happy looks on our faces. Fuzzy eye sight will make us look great, apply that too. Our color choices were good and we looked good together.



Paula

No comments: