Monday, November 23, 2015

Growing Papers

Hello,

Do your papers ever multiply when you are not looking? Mine do. Leroy is much more comfortable leaving mail, notes, and other reminders lying around. When I see them I want to tend to them as I like to have my space totally clear when I work or even sit and think.

I have put some things out so I remember to take them to DC with us. I had a bad dream the other night about someone taking my purse which holds credit cards. When I woke I was ready to make sure that we had a copy of any cards we might be taking with us so when they were stolen we would know the numbers. I have resisted the urge to do that because I was not sure where I would put that paper. We do have such copies, but I cannot remember which file they are in. Passport copies are in the passport file. Maybe Leroy remembers such a thing. It seems to me that thieves would have a difficult finding our things to steal them since I cannot find them. Perhaps thieves know me better than I know myself.

Where do we put the note that tells what we are giving to the church for 2016? Last year Leroy changed our giving selection on line and we were giving double the amount we intended. Leory thinks it will be best to wait until January and change that amount. But can we remember the amount if I throw the paper away? Probably not. Some of these papers, I will have to discuss with Leroy as they are really his. Some we have already discussed and I just now tended to them. Then there is the item that we are not sure about or the bill that is not due yet so I am waiting a bit before I pay it. There are also some papers that I need to record in our budget as spent. Maybe tomorrow morning I can eliminate two more. Hopefully no more will be added to the pile by that time.


Paula

No comments: