Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Those Schedules

Hello,

I do not know about you, but my schedule has a way of slipping out of my grasp. Not that this schedule is written down with bells that signal the end or beginning of anything. The biggest problem seems to be that I overbook myself.

I have read almost a 100 pages in the book discussion book, but that is not as good as it looks because the book I now have is large print. I have no clue what it would be if it were regular print.

All four loads of clothes were washed and hung out. Then I had to redo three items because birds pooped on them. Two still have a stain because I did not know the real items in this stain and how to treat it. At least it is fainter. One stain is on the mattress pad where no one will generally see it and the other is on one of my shirt tails. I am not sure that I will consider that a good shirt now. Re-washing was not on my schedule.

I also cleaned up the onions that Leroy insisted we pull on Sunday. That meant I had to clean the spot they were resting on. That led me to sweep more on the back porch and the sidewalk that seems to be the most logical repository for the seeds of the tree that is close. All that sweeping wasn’t even on my schedule.


The onions were the largest we have ever gown, but several of them had bad spots on them. I spent some time crying over onions when I cut up the good parts to put in the freezer for later use. At least my tear ducts still work.

I have the bread ready to put in the oven so most of the important things have been finished.

Paula

No comments: