Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Just a little news

Hello,

Yesterday when I was using the laptop it became disconnected from the Internet. Lack of time meant that I just turned it off. Today it was still not connected. The diagnostic told me that the wi-fi reception had been turned off. How I did that I do not know, especially because I cannot find it to turn it back on. Grr. I would much rather input my letters on the laptop than the tablet. I have not figured out how to use spell check on here. So if there are misspellings, sorry.

I have to say that I was not clear in my last letter. My vision is not so bad with glasses now. That sign reading stuff was when I was young and invincible at perhaps 45. Now when I have trouble reading the signs I get my eyes checked.

I like this tablet for its portability, but sometimes it does not respond to either a finger or a stylus. That tests my patience. But at least I was able to look in the bank account to see the activity. I usually do that on the laptop, but no internet, no bank.  I had thought to just do banking on that machine because it is not likely to be left for someone else to pick up and discover.

I would like to see the shower of stars, can’t seem to spell the m word correctly. However the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak fits me very well as I cannot seem to stay up after midnight. It also does not help that work is early in the morning.

Even though the students keep us busy and are a real reason for us to work, we are all about ready for school to start. Yesterday was not quite as busy as sometimes, but when my co-worker left at 7:30 she made the comment, “Almost time to close and now we are busy.”

I am happy with the almost perfect weather that we are enjoying. This morning I delivered about half of the neighborhood newsletters. It was great to have an excuse to go walk around the neighborhood. I love the big old trees around here. They create wonderful deep shade.


Paula

No comments: