Monday, October 6, 2014

Plants to School

Hello,

My three large plants are going to school today. They will spend the winter there. Will they learn a lot? I hope so. It is a trick to get all of this done. I do not like to make an extra trip so I will drop them off on my way to work. It is tricky to figure out the time as I do not really know how much time I need. Then I have been asked to be to work almost an hour early so that really plays with my sense of time needed.

I will have to eat lunch quite early as I do not want to pack two lunches.

Leroy is home today because he is not feeling well. He already got a flu shot this fall so what does this mean? Probably a cold as the shot does not protect from that.

I have not yet gotten the flu shot because I got it rather late in the year last year and thought I should wait. Perhaps I should get that shot this week. Sunday, I am planning to go to Miriam’s to interact with children while she travels to Dubai with Andy who is working there for a couple weeks. She will not be there quite so long, but I need to be watching over the girls for a week and a half.

In the meantime I am going to put all of my houseplants in the house instead of leaving them outside. It feels like an uncomfortable time to be leaving because of having so many plants left in the garden. Can Leroy really take charge of all these things without me around? I do hope to pick soybeans before I leave. The last time I checked on them a few were rattling in the pods. For some reason that makes me think they are about ready.

Then there will be a lot of greens left in the garden, greens that even like the cold.


Paula

No comments: