Monday, October 20, 2014

Learning Situations

Hello,

In the kitchen there is a granite countertop. The best thing about it is that you cannot see the dirt or debris. The worst thing about it is that you cannot see the dirt or debris. I think I have cleaned it only to put my hand in something sticky or small solid and totally attached to the surface.

The girls are almost old enough to take a shower on their own. Somehow I did not do it like mom does and that caused Olivia to feel sad. Maybe tonight will be better. I might have learned something.

 Cheesy scrambled eggs were enthusiastically eaten by Nora. I thought one good success deserves another. So four days later I offered scrambled eggs to both girls. For some reason they were not acceptable the second time around and I ate more of them than I really wanted. I dislike throwing out food and I dislike left over scrambled eggs. I get caught in my own principles.

When leaving the car in a parking lot it is good to note the spot where parked as it sometimes takes a few seconds to remember the appearance of the outside of the car that I drove there. You know, make, color, shape, or style.

This washer must not eat socks.  When I spun the empty washer to check for things left in it I heard small tings. Inspection showed small rubber bands that the girls use in their hair. These are no bigger around than a dime and quite thin. Gently spinning the washer liner revealed ten of these little things. While hanging the clothes five more fell out. Who would have believed it?


Paula

No comments: