Friday, October 3, 2014

Plants in

Hello,

It was pleasant temperatures when we woke this morning, but Leroy had warned me that it was to get colder. Tonight he is working at the museum for a major event. Much of it was to be outdoors. However as much as could be moved indoors was and the rest is in a heated tent. Leroy will be in that heated tent. I remember sometimes he has ridden a bike, but not this year. Is he getting older?

The wind started blowing as I was shopping this morning. My hair looked good when I left home, but every time I saw it later I wished that no mirror or reflector glass had been available. The wind is not my best stylist. I was happy to have a warm jacket on as the temperatures were indeed dropping.

My plants seemed to be hanging on to their existence by their roots so I knew if I wanted to keep them I had to do something. Leroy came home for lunch. He had a few hours off and volunteered to help me get these plants and pots cleaned up and at least on the porch. It is easy to clean the pots even if they are dirty and some were. The plants are a bit harder as I try to track down and extract spiders. I also like to keep them on the porch and check later for more spiders.

I will take the three largest of my plants to the school library and at least one to the library that I work in. As I told Leroy, “This apartment is big enough for the two of us, but it is hard to fit in all of my plants.”

Leroy wondered if we should switch the computer room and our bedroom so our bedroom would be smaller and there would be more room for the plants with the computers. Are plants taking over?

Paula

No comments: