Monday, July 14, 2014

Family time

Hello,

Those cousins seemed to get along fairly well in spite of not knowing each other very well. Most of the time it was playing without complaining. I feel good about that. Miriam has some spaces in her house that the children could explore in without grown up supervision. We also had some good times with water in the back yard. I have pictures of that, but have not had time to download them so I could share them.
Photo: Cousins with Granny

This is a picture that Stephen took of the girls and I. Logan was off doing his own thing. We were waiting to head off for a hike around a mountain lake where the temperatures were noticeably cooler. And did I mention that no bugs accompanied us creating a nice ambience.

We also got the family picture taken. So far I have only seen one of those shots, but in time we will get the full disc of them. Leroy and I are planning to replace the 2009 pictures with these new ones. Hopefully there will be good pictures of the right orientation to fit in the frame.


Paula

No comments: