Monday, March 24, 2014

Up and Down

Hello,

I am almost well today as tiredness is almost gone. Would you believe that Leroy and I were still in bed after 7:00 this morning? I do not know when that has happened in the past. Leroy is not working today so he was not scheduled to get up. I first woke at 4:30 with just a bit of a struggle before I relinquished myself to more sleep. It was wonderful to wake up refreshed. I still have blown my nose a few times and coughed a little, but I think the end is close for this virus.

Leroy has gotten some business taken care of in terms of retirement and his pension so that is also good. They had failed to send him all of the papers that he needed. He felt confused because he could not follow the instructions.

The down side is that our landlords are purposing their space and in so doing they have moved the computer router to the further corner of the house. Our computers still pick up the wireless signal, but the phone is having trouble. Last night we put the phone receiver in three different rooms, but it seemed to show little regard for such care. I am not sure what we will have to do. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. Surely we will solve this as we have solved issues in the past, but I really want it done effortlessly right now.

An upside of the refurbishing is that we have garnered quite a lot of boards that can be used to make the attic friendlier to cross. Leroy and Clark are putting these boards on top of the insulation up there. Luckily those two guys work well together.

We had a little snow on the ground this morning. Is that an up or a down? Depends on who you might speak with. It is almost all melted now so it is not a problem, but warmer would be nice.

Paula

No comments: