Saturday, September 1, 2012

Wading


Hello,

I feel as though I am wadding though some deep water. For some reason, (Did I do it?) the spyware protection was turned off on the laptop. I had noticed that my Juno account was acting strangely, but I thought maybe it was because I was using Crome as my browser. Consequently I just used Internet Explorer for it. Then I started having trouble with hotmail, and blogs. It was annoying, but I could just get it to work fine on Explorer. Then someone told me that they thought my email had been hacked because they got a strange message from me. The recommendation was that I change the password.

When I turned on the computer one time it had to rebuild something and took a look time to come up. I checked the protection. It needed to get updates and run a scan where it found quite a few issues. I had Leroy make sure that the spyware was reset. Then it was on to change passwords. Stephen, who got the message could not tell which of my accounts this was from consequently, I changed all passwords even though I was suspecting Juno or Hotmail.

Finally all seemed to be working well. But now I cannot get into my Juno account because it states that I have put in the wrong password. I thought maybe I had switched some numbers, but that did not solve the issue. Unfortunately I am not a hacker and I cannot figure out how to get in. They would like a phone number to verify who I am and I cannot remember where we were when I might have given them a phone number, plus I do not know that phone number anyway. I have quite enough trouble remembering current numbers in my life. It is just not a simple walk in the park.

Paula

No comments: