Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Obsessing


Hello,

I am still obsessing about that email account that is locked as securely as a vault from my prying eyes. Not that it does any good, but I am irresistibly drawn back to the log in page where I put in more password combinations. I have switched numbers and letters, but to no avail. Then I realize that if I did accidently get in I would still not know what I did to get to that point as I am trying too many things. If I got in I could send everyone an email and tell them to change my address to one of the other accounts that I have. I suppose if I were systematic I would make a list of combinations tried and then try other possibilities.

I have just now sent a letter to the support team from another of my email accounts. Soon I will just have to give up and correct the problem as well as I can with the names and contacts that I have available on my list as well as using the phone or even snail mail to solve this issue. I could look somewhere on line to find emails, but that seems daunting when I can’t think who all is on this list.

I wake up in the middle of the night and my mind starts working as if stewing about it can create a solution. Then I decided to meditate. That was less than peaceful as my mind took off like a runaway train. Every once in a while I could bring it back to quietness before it took off with great abandon down the mountain once more. Is this the devil at work disturbing my sense of peace? I must get more focused on the joys, benefits and blessings in my live.

One blessing that comes to mind is the great rain that we had last night. It was over an inch and I cannot remember that last time that happened. Leroy and I are both healthy and safe. All of my children and grandchildren are well. That is huge to be so blessed.

Quit grumbling about minor things, Paula, and say thank you.

Paula

No comments: