Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Feeling Unwell


Hello,

I was so tired when I got to Cedar Rapids on Friday and then we drove off to MN. Leroy could have just picked me up at the airport and gone on from there. I, however, wanted to rest a little, change the clothes I had on as I was cold, put warmer clothes in my suitcase, and eat some lunch. It was good to have that time, but I now wonder if I should have stayed home.

I do not feel well now even though I went to work Monday and Tuesday. Again I should have stayed home. Hopefully I I did not spread germs around. I was thinking I had a sinus condition with post nasal drainage and a slight cough. I think sinus would not be contagious. Now I have a slight fever so I will not be going to work tomorrow. That will give me some time to heal. I spent quite a lot of time in bed today. I miss a couch when I am sick. Usually that is where I tend to lounge around when unwell.

Leroy is at church choir tonight, but not me. I am home writing to you. I will feel like a new member when I go to choir again because it has been a long time.

I am going to go sit and read before I go to bed. I do get tired rather quickly.

Paula

No comments: