Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Life

Hello,

My life is getting busy. I was gone all day yesterday. I am not sure what took up so much of Friday, but it was full too. Now today church was an all morning affair. Mainly I was talking to people. That is good, right?

Now again, I do not feel like writing so I will put it off until tomorrow. I wanted to show my fern sharing friend what my fern looks like. Last summer/spring we cut rather sawed one fern into three pieces. This is one of those sections. It grew quite a lot of the summer and then it hardly lost any leaves in the house. Lately it has been sending out new shoots. Sometimes I will see about seven leaves in various stages of uncurling. What a joy this is to me. Blessing and blessing come over and over.

Paula

You may see my fern and me kneeling, it is not as tall as I am.

https://picasaweb.google.com/psbradway/Fern?authkey=Gv1sRgCPD2kvL1s_34bw#5583710640281863106

No comments: